We can’t wait to see you all at Red Hat Amphitheater on June 23!
Our 2018 Main Event will be here before you know it. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, click here. Remember, every ticket sold helps us reach our goal of $1 Million for Triangle Family Services to provide 600 individuals in our community with access to mental health care.
Meet our New Program Manager!
Band Together Program Manager
Hannah joined the Band Together team in February to fill the very large shoes of Fraley Marshall, our previous program manager. If you’ve met Hannah already, you know that her enthusiasm can fill a room and her kindness is contagious. Hannah is an Appalachian State University alumna and comes to us from Deep South Entertainment where she specialized in Event Coordination. Hannah is a lover of writing, gardening, biking, and Led Zeppelin. Thank you for joining our team, Hannah! You’re a natural and we’re so lucky to have you!
Thank you to our 2018 VIP Ticketholders!
We are in our final stages of VIP party planning and this year is one for the record books. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Complimentary food from Edwards Mill Bar & Grill, Mura, Catering Works, Rally Point and more!
- Complimentary beer and wine, specialty drinks from Social House Vodka and more, and even bubbles on tap from The Haymaker.
- A jam-packed Silent Auction including chef experiences, venue rentals and vacation getaways.
- Live paintings from 10+ local artists
- A mechanical bull (you know you want to)
- And a whole lotta fun giveaways
2018 Main Event Volunteer Signup:
Our Main Event would not be possible without all of our hardworking volunteers who make it happen each year – thank you in advance to everyone for your commitment! Click here for more information about the opportunities we still have available for this year’s Main Event.